Ark Welfare is a non-profit established in Hechi City, Guangxi, that encourages people to get involved in public service and respond to the needs of their communities.
1. June 1, Dahua County of Hechi City, Guangxi province.
Event: Celebrate Children’s Day at Longpai Primary School.
2. June 2, Dahua County of Hechi City, Guangxi province.
Event: Visit the elderly people without families in Gongchuan township.
3. June 16-19, Baoxing county of Ya’an City, Sichuan province.
Event: work was implemented at Baoxing county and One Playground Children Service Center was established on the 19th.
4. June 19, Baoxing county of Ya’an City, Sichuan province.
Event: with the help of the Hezheng Charity Foundation of Guangxi province, a public welfare station was established in Baoxing county, which will guarantee logistical support for reconstruction.
5. June 22-26, Guiyang City of Guizhou province.
Event: attend the workshop on “humanitarian aid and global planning” held by the Zhongyi Volunteers Service Center and Oxfam.
6. June 27-29, Tian’e county of Hechi city, Guangxi province.
Event: inspection of the One Egg project plan at Tian’e county.
7. June 30, Du’an county, Hechi city, Guangxi province.
Event: summary meeting of One Playground and discussion for public welfare action in the second half of the year.
l The One Egg Plan is ongoing smoothly in Tian’e and Fengshan counties.
l Ark Emergency Aid for Children was completed.
l Building networks for public welfare in Guangxi province.
Original article written by Xiaogang Fang, translated by Maggie Li, edited by Yanyan Zhang
TFISH FUND BLOG
We update news and reports directly from the field written by our NGO partners daily.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
IN THE NEWS