This is a journal post written by the director of Light of Love, a
grassroot organization dedicated to rural health and education in China. For
more information, please visit: here.
1. Held the Light of Love “12-year winter visit reflection,” told stories of the winter visits, and summarized the previous events in hopes of future innovation.
2. Confirmed the list of participants for the "Fourth Chunhui Youth Charity Development Forum" in late April, and submitted the applications.
3. Turned in the school sponsored "the Innovation Plan" application, renamed the "Light of Love" with "Light of Love Youth Philanthropy Development Center".
4. Signed the TFish "Funding Agreement"; have received Transparent Fish fund transaction email “Lunch Box of Love” on 2012-3-13.
5. Sent "Lunch Box of Love” program, as directed by Green Pond Primary school project" Funding Agreement," and received files of the underprivileged students.
6. With Light of Love philanthropy guidance teacher LuXianSuo, visited Secretary YuGuangCong, talked about the development of Light of Love public philanthropy and earned the school’s approval
7. With Light of Love public philanthropy guidance teacher LuXianSuo, visited Vice Secretary the Party ZhangShiYing at the Science Institute, talked about Light of Love philanthropy development course and future plans. Won the teacher Zhang's strong support. Discussed matters of Light of Love philanthropy being officially recognized at China Pharmaceutical University Life Science and Technology Institute.
Sunny March is the time plum flowers blossom; Light of Love philanthropy has experienced the love of spring with the support of many loving people: public organizations, foundations, and schools, thank you all!
Original article: http://www.toumingyu.org/cpuaizhiguang/story/8198/
Original author: WeiXian Dai, Translated by Tfish staff ShiShi Ma, Edited by EV intern Sarah Chang.
TFISH FUND BLOG
We update news and reports directly from the field written by our NGO partners daily.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
IN THE NEWS