The nonprofit "Light of Love", is a volunteer group established in 2008 by students in China Pharmaceutical University. The group aims to develop health education in rural areas in Western China to teach people to safely use medicine.
Last week we finished several programs:
1. The agency added a few new members: Li Chao, Zhou Danqi and Liang.The addition of three new members brought new strength to the Light of Love Center.
2. We sent our sincere blessings and showed our full respects to teachers and volunteers on Teacher’s Day.
3. We opened a new cash check for the center.
4. The center received basic administrative grant from Tfish Fund.
5. The “Silver-hair Pleasure Land” was well planned and decorated with staff in Xiaoweiling communities.
6. The group outing plan for units in Yuhuatai incubator center was delivered to staff, and many people will take part in it.
7. The “Young Silver Caring Program” team visited senior citizens in nearby communities.
8. Nanjing public venture capital training class was opened and voluntarily lectured students.
9. We held a summing-up meeting for our voluntary teaching program.
10. Mr. Gou from China Charity Foundation made a supplies donation to the center.
11. The center granted certificates of honor to its volunteers.
12. We successfully applied for the collective registered household for members of our institution.
Tasks for next week:
1. The Campus Team of Baidu-baike will collaborate with the center.
2. The “Young Silver Caring Program” team will deepen their communication with the elders and improve their physical and mental needs.
3. We will take a group outing so the staff can get close with nature and have a break.
4. We will prepare for the “Nanjing Youth Public Service Seminar”.
5. We will take the training course by Beijing Western Sunshine-Yiwei Youth Development Center, and then attend the meeting with Transparent fish.
6. The inaugural meeting of the Light of Love Development Center will be held, and letters of appointment will be granted to members of the center.
7. The NPI Public Development Organization will help us set up strategic projects.
8. The “Young Silver Caring Program” will hold activities for the upcoming Mid-autumn festival.
9. Accelerate the institution’s network online and improve our platform on weibo, the microblog of China.
10. The Liquidation Report of the center will be published.
Original article was written by Li Chao, translated by Shishi Ma, and edited by US interns Isabel Auyeung and Lauren Kam.
TFISH FUND BLOG
We update news and reports directly from the field written by our NGO partners daily.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
IN THE NEWS