Compassion Nayong Public Welfare is based on Nayong, a poverty-stricken area in Guizhou Province. Taking the network as the platform, it carries out various public welfare activities to aid education.
Location: Poji Primary School Time: 13/10/2014
Program Evaluation Report
- 2 dishes and 1 soup (beans fried with pork, rice, cabbage soup and Tofu). The quantity and taste are good.
- According to the observation, the sanitation is good.
- The canteen management is good.
- The canteen had detailed working records and samples.
- According to the purchasing list and on-the-site inspection, the weight of pork is about 5 kilograms less.
- The school reported the problem of costing counting.
They did not know how many students will come to school the next day. The canteen has to prepare food the day before, so it’s not appropriate to count according to the actual presentation of the students.
Location: Fuhe Hope Primary School Time: 13/10/2014
- The students ate rice, soup, fried pork and potato. The quantity is enough. According to several parents, they students eat well at school which eased the burden of the family.
- When we count the number of the students, the teacher said 5 were absent.
- We did not check their purchasing lists and menu.
- The management of the canteen is good, but the sanitation of the kitchen is not very good. The staff has promised to clean.
Thank sponsors for the love for the children.
Original article written by Jiaxing Li, translated by Maggie Li and edited by Yanyan Zhang
TFISH FUND BLOG
We update news and reports directly from the field written by our NGO partners daily.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
IN THE NEWS